Tutorat Pro Scholarship
Winner Pay-out and Announcement:
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on December 15th, 2020. The winner will be announced on 30th December 2020.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at tutoratpro.com
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $2000 (U.S.) to each annual winner, in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
Scholarship Entry Requirements:
Carefully research and compose an essay style Adobe Photoshop tutorial of 700 words, with screenshots and photos included to illustrate your points on one of the following topics. Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Write an essay on the topic “Money Management Tips for Entrepreneurs”
- The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of PhotoshopActions.com are not eligible to participate.
How to Apply?
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to [email protected]
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and their mailing address of the financial aid office that you are presently attending or that you’ll be attending after high school.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
By applying, the applicant automatically grants tutoratpro.com permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and the essay on tutoratpro.com or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.